Sunday, July 8, 2012

all mlb baseball teams according to the door

Groaning with horror at how Tyrant is there a glimmer of hope: I stooped down, how the tyrant's face in close proximity: when you kill Wei Ying how do not you think so?,all mlb baseball teams, I'll give you a chance you know the Heitong tell me, perhaps I otherwise consideration. away to the west. Tyrant quickly said: I know so much. I retract the fist, thought, and asked: The unequivocal undertaking by the Ho Tyrant said is absolutely true, and again the ins and outs of guy explained in detail again. Having listened coldly smile: happy point! He Tyrant moment his face was downcast at the same time, refers to the infuriating has worn out his head, bright red blood bubbling out from the facial features in such a bloody and horrible scenes fortunately did not let Jenny see, or her young mind Since then, it will cast a shadow.
I walked slowly toward Jenny. Looking at the night sky: Wei Ying, revenge for you to rest your soul in heaven. However, I avenged so what? Wei Ying is no longer alive, I was suddenly empty. revenge, revenge, not reported before, the heart does not fit, brooding; revenge and do not know if I should do so, the blank in the head.
Woke up and found I slept in a hotel room, Jenny sat on the bed looking at me. I hold up half the body, took her small heads: : I feel a little headache, vaguely remember last night is what is going on. The first murder, of course, very stimulating. Kill Ho Tyrant, anger, excitement, and did not think too much, nor fear can kill a person his grim facial features, bright red blood, the eyes of the pair of open eyes of the boss, I think I have a climb to get out of bed, ran to the bathroom fierce spit for a while.
Jenny lay it came to the bathroom, according to the door: chic,oakley standard issue, like serial killer? Jenny holding my arm: on ordinary people can not deal with Heitong, the law can not take effect for them. only is the trial of their judges, we have to will to kill in order to protect more people, you understand? Jenny did not speak clearly in conflict and I we do not kill them, they will kill us, what can

No comments:

Post a Comment